Design: Professional design department having the experience to meet
any need you may have. From consultation, design build, and
pre-planning we will find a system that fits your needs.
All design work is performed by NICET certified designers using Sprinkcad software and Sigma Hydraulics for hydraulic calculations. Our preconstruction assistance can help develop a clear scope of work and help designate which fire sprinkler system best fits the facility.
Our design team can also assist in code analysis, budgets, design criteria, and water flow analysis. Count on us for the accurate preparation of fire sprinkler design concepts, detailed specifications, value engineering recommendations, and installation plans.
- Installation: Sprinkler System Installation are provided by Qualified, Experienced, Licensed Sprinkler fitter technicians that are dedicated to completing projects correctly and on schedule, while still paying attention to quality and workmanship. We are dedicated to performing work in a reliable and safe manner.
- Service and Maintenance: We provide 24 hours a day, 365 days a year service and repair for fire sprinkler systems. Emergencies cannot wait till tomorrow.
Commercial & Industrial
- Tenant Finish-Outs
- Hospitals/Health Care Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Industrial Sites
- Manufacturing Facilities
Inspections: Fire sprinkler systems are required to be inspected,
maintained, and tested in accordance with NFPA-25. Our licensed and
highly experienced technicians can inspect and service
- Dry pipe sprinkler systems
- Wet pipe sprinkler systems
- Deluge sprinkler systems
- Pre-action sprinkler systems
- Fire pump
- Standpipe systems
- Anti-freeze systems
- Hollon Fire Protection LLC’s service programs provide quarterly, annual and five-year inspections to ensure continuous compliance to local and state regulatory requirements. Have our sales or service department meet with you over your yearly inspection needs.
Safeguard your investment, and maintain peace of mind.
By having a sprinkler system installed in your business, you can dramatically reduce the loss of life and property as a result of a fire. We design, install, and service reliable sprinkler systems for commercial, industrial and institutional needs.
Fire Sprinkler Systems
Fire sprinkler sales, consultations, design, installations, servicing and inspections for commercial and industrial properties are our specialty.
Every system will be code compliant while maintaining a pleasant aesthetic appearance. We only use sprinkler equipment from leading known manufacturers.